GALLUS is a 35.0 m Motor Yacht, built in Italy by Benetti and delivered in 2000. She is one of 26 Classic 115 models.
Her top speed is 18.0 kn, her cruising speed is 16.0 kn, and she boasts a maximum cruising range of 3200.0 nm at 12.0 kn, with power coming from two MTU diesel electric engines. She can accommodate up to 8 guests in 4 staterooms, with 6 crew members waiting on their every need. She has a gross tonnage of 247.0 GT and a 7.62 m beam.
The naval architecture was developed by Benetti and Stefano Righini, and the interior of the yacht was designed by Francois Zuretti, she is built with a Teak deck, a GRP hull, and GRP superstructure. The unique fascination of this new Benetti 35 Classic results from a combination of Mediterranean flair and superlative comfort. Yacht designer François Zuretti has designed this Italian mega-yacht to the highest standards, creating the most elegant and luxurious masterpiece in this series to date.
The dynamically shaped bow cuts gently through the waves. M.Y. Gallus’s innovative stabilizers ensure that you will have a smooth ride at all times. From the aftdeck, two stairways lead to the large bathing platform and storage garage.
GALLUS has four beautifully appointed staterooms that accommodate 8 guests. The full-beam, main deck master is a private space with a king-size bed, a large dressing room with closets and an en-suite bath with separate his-and-hers sinks, a bathtub and a separate shower. The additional three guest staterooms are located on the lower deck. These staterooms include one VIP double-bed staterooms and two twin-bed staterooms. An en-suite bath accompanies each guest stateroom. Additionally, GALLUS accommodates six crew to ensure a relaxed yachting experience.
The master cabin extends across the entire beam of the yacht and features its own seating area, writing desk, plasma TV, as well as a separate walk-in closet. Being conveniently situated on the main deck its position ensures ease of access and plenty of daylight. The spacious bathroom with separate his and her entrance, whirlpool and central shower unit is the ultimate in sophistication.
Three guest accommodations feature the optimal layout with two twin and two doubles on the lower deck, all with ensuite, private bathrooms.
The roomy VIP cabin features its own seating corner, writing desk and
plasma TV, as well as a bathroom with bath. Two additional twin bed cabins with Hi-Fi and DVD systems are also located on the lower deck. The bathrooms have showers with a massage jet. All cabins are provided with individually adjustable air-conditioning.
- Flybridge navigation station with full radar, GPS, and VHF controls.
- Large Jacuzzi in the center with seating around
- Bimini top to cover forward seating and Jacuzzi
- Large aft sun area for chaise loungers
Skylounge and Upper Aft Deck
This is a massive guest area that is one of the more popular areas on the boat. With a wide array of seating options both inside and out, you can comfortably enjoy the company of other guests or find a quiet space to relax privately. A day head is conveniently located on starboard side.
Main Salon and Aft Deck
The Benetti Classic has a large main salon on the main deck as well as a formal dining area near the galley. A formal bar area for dinner and cocktail service is located on the port side. There is a day head forward on the starboard side.
This area has a large settee for casual guest dining or for crew breaks/dining. There is a security monitoring station installed on the wall with VHF radio service as well as video CCTV monitors.
Situated immediately next to the saloon is the dining area and a small bar. The generously sized table can comfortably accommodate eight people.
The wine cooler FOSTER SUPRA is an additional option in this area.
Crew quarters access is forward of the galley
Four cabins with four ensuite bathrooms accommodate six crew members. The captain’s cabin is a double. There are also two twin cabins with upper and lower bunks and a single cabin.
MECHANICAL AND ENGINE EQUIPEMENT
- Main Engines: Twin MTU 12V 2000 1350HP/992 Kw (Serial Numbers 535100269 / 535100270)
- Engine Hours : 6100 (December 2021)
- Stabilizers: Naiad zero speed stabilizers, 26 sq. ft. fins
- Gear Boxes ZF Marine Transmission BW250 series
- Bow Thruster Koopnautic
- Steering System BCS
- Generators: 2 x KOHLER 50CFOZ 55KW (Serial Numbers 478796 / 478873)
- Generator Hours : 8350 (December 2021)
- Electricity: 220V 60 cycle A/C and 12/24 D/C 3-phase
- Air Conditioning: MARINE AIR SYSTEMS; 240,000 BTU
- FUEL OIL SEPERATOR 1 x Alfa Laval fuel oil / water separator
- FIRE/BILGE PUMP Gianneschi Rammochoji
- BOILERS 2 x Gianneschi Rammochoji
- WC’s 11 x Wcs using individual vacuum jet system
- Water Makers: HEM (400 Lt/h) (= 7920 litres per day.)
- Tecnicomar Seawage Treatment Plants ECOMAR 16
- REFRIGERATION Refrigit System (Benetti)
- Converter SHOR POWER CLASSIC
- 2 x 210 Amp Wheelhouse (New)
- 12 x Amp Dominator Service Batteries (2010)
- 4 x 210 Amp Dominator Engine Batteries (2010)
- 2 x 105 Amp Generator Batteries (2018)
SPEED & FUEL CONSUMPTIONS
Cruising speed about 14 knots for a fuel consumption of about 250 litres per hour
Maximum speed about 17 knots for a fuel consumption of about 350 litres per hour
RANGE Region 1500 nm @ cruising speed
Region 2000nm @ 12 knots (economy)
COMMUNICATION AND NAVIGATION EQUIPEMENT
- Epirb Kannad Safelink Sportpro
- Satellite TV: INTELLIAN
- VHF FURUNO FM-8500
- VHF FURUNO REMOTE RB-700
- ICOM VHF x 3
- VHF RAYMARINE
- ICOM IC-GM 1600E x 2
- NAVTEX FURUNO NX 500
- SART ACR PATFINDER 3
- INMERSAT FURUNO IC-215
- SSB FURUNO-2571C
- EPIRB MC MURDO
- GPS FURUNO NAVNET RADAR
- B&G HYDRA Tridata
- GPS GARMIN MAP 188
- Gyro Compass: Litton Marine gyro repeater
- Automatic Pilot: FURUNO NAVPILOT
- Radar: Furuno radar display
- Multifunction Display: LG
- Spotlight Control: ACR
- Start Stop Panels: 2 x MTU engine start-stop panels with analog tachometer
- Steering Jog: Jastram lever and 2 rudder angle displays
- Steering Control Panel: Jastram
- Wind Instruments B & G
- Ship’s Server Computer: Sony
- Anchor Windlasses: LOFRANS
- 2 x 130 m Chain
- 2 x 140 kg ancre
- Passerelle: Opacmare
- AFT WARPING CAPSTANS 2 x Lowfrans
- GROUND TACKLE Recently installed 2 x new 120m chains
- BOAT CRANE & DAVITS Sanguineti & Chiavari 700 kilo weight limit
- SWIMMING PLATFORM Opacmare bathing ladder
- Jacuzzi: 10-person on Sundeck
- OWNER Double berth with ensuite bathroom.
- Whirlpool and shower
- 2 x sinks, 2 x WCs
- 1 x Technomax Sekor key operated safe.
- VIP Double berth with ensuite bathroom. Bath.
- Emergency exit behind mirror
- GUESTS 1 x Double Cabin with a pullman, ensuite bathroom inc shower.
- 1 x Cabin with twin single beds, a pullman and ensuite bathroom with shower.
- Sky Lounge sofa also opens into a bed
- CREW Crew accommodation in four cabins for seven (7) crew.
- 102’’ Samsung HDTV
- Sony surround sound
- Philips DVD player
- Digiturk TV HD DVR
- Technics surround sound
- Surround sound supported from salon audio system
- 102’’ Samsung HDTV
- Sony surround sound
- Philips DVD player
- Digiturk TV HD DVR
VIP and Guest Stateroom
- 82’’ Samsung TV
- Sony Surround sound
- Digitürk Receiver
- Samsung DVD
- 80’’ Samsung HD flat screen
- Miele Turbodry dishwasher
- Electric oven/ 6 burner stove top MIELE
- Microwave MOULINEX
- Deep Freezer FRIGIT,C-PENTANE
- FRIGIT refrigerators x 2
- Nespresso espresso machine
- BAR Line Ice Maker
- Wine Cooler FOSTER – SUPRA
- SKY LOUNGE 1 x Montowac Icemaker, 2 x Ritrifigo mini fridges
- MAIN SALON 2 x Ritrifigo mini fridges
- 2 x Miele professional series washers
- 2 x Miele professional series dryers
TENDER AND TOYS
- 6,70 m Novurania / YAMAHA 225hp outboard
- 4,60 m Novurania / YAMAHA 70hp outboard
- Compressor KACSER
MAINTENANCE DETAILS / RECENT REFIT
- Works Undertaken
- Stabilisers – complete new electronic system including new hydraulic rams.
- Bow thruster – complete service
- New steering electronics
- Satellite antennas including new wiring (numerique )
- Miele drying & washing machines
- Water maker electronics including electronics for air conditioning reversible system
- Replacement of two Lofrans anchor windlasses and two one hundred metre sections of anchor chain.
- Replacement of VHF,HF/SSB, Sat C terminal, and EPIRB to comply with safety radio cert.
- Replacement of oven, range and range hood.
- flat screen TV for VIP cabin.
- Jacuzzi heater unit.
- Purchase and installation of 45L non portable extinguisher (C.I. requires) for engine room.
- Installation of emergency 24V lighting throughout guest accommodation and at life raft launching area on sundeck
- Replacement of two new dishwashers and a mini bar fridge.
- Replacement of heating elements in hot water system.
- Purchase of additional SCBA’s for firefighting.
- Engine/Generator service – 2021
- Teak deck refit 2013 /2019 – 12mm new teak deck installation, Sika replacement
- Underwater lights service – 2013
- Gelshield application on the hull – Epoxy coating – 2015
- Bottom paint – 2020
- Propellers service – 2020
- Stabilizer service – 2020
The Benetti Classic at 115ft is a very large volume yacht for her length. GALLUS has the five-cabin layout accommodating up to ten guests. Over the years GALLUS has seen some significant improvements in her machinery including new generators, the addition of zero speed stabilizers, rebuilt galley, rebuilt skylounge, and much more.
- BuilderBenetti Yachts
- Hull MaterialFibreglass (GRP) Composite
- LocationSouthern Turkey